Phosphorescent Lensatic Military Compass 27
Made in the USA with Cammenga quality. For those who prefer a more cost-effective means of navigating terrain, we offer a Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass option. This compass is essentially the same trustworthy model supplied to the U.S. Military. The only difference between this Model 27 and the Model 3H is this version employs a phosphorescent paint for lightless visibility instead of self-luminous Tritium.
- Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
- Constructed with a powder-coated, military grade, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
- Phosphorescent pigment for low light navigation.
- Waterproof to considerable depths. Sandproof for extra durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
- Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A.
- National Stock Number (NSN): 6605-01-571-6052